Sunday, June 21, 2009

The night before

Tomorrow I begin my quest to show you all how simple it can be to get in shape and lead a healthy life. Sports and fitness companies thrive on complexity and misunderstanding but it doesn't need to be that way. Anyone can can change, all they need is a little drive and determination and some simple guidance pointing them in the right direction.

With sweat I aim to give you the proof and belief you need to kick start a change. I will share not only my personal journey but also the knowledge I have acquired over the years. Knowledge and insight that you won't need to discover on your own, just take it and use it straight away, knowing its been tried and tested over the years and right before your eyes here on sweat.

I'll be getting a good nights sleep tonight and I advise everyone to do the same before you begin to change your life. Go to bed as one person and wake up new, ready to forge ahead.

0 comments:

sweat:posts

sweat:comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP